We have a customers who needs a WordPress website used for assesment using tables where the admins are going to fill points and then a result should be returned based on the points from all columns. There are 6 templates. The website will be used only by editors and admins.
The website will be accessed only by their staff. They have 6 assesment templates where they fill points for each criteria. For example, you can use WP Data Tables plugin in order to have the write in table functionality and creating new tables from template for every new assesment. What plugin is not able to do but they need it is:
– Creating new tables by choosing by 1 of the six templates easily, without duplicating anything and setting complicated options
– Displaying the tables in a separate menu, not with shortcodes that must be added to a page
– Having options to write their personal data like name and mobile phone
– Having tables user role – only the super admin can see all tables, the editors can only create tables and see their own
– Having estimated data for all charts, for example:Criteria X – 10 users x 1 point, 5 users – 0.5 points, 1 user – 2 points, etc, applied for each table lifetime
It should work like that: You enter the wp-admin, navigate to the menu and choose the assesment table you need to fill. Then, a blank table opens, you wrtie the Name and personal data and start fillling points for each criteria. Then save the table and it returns the result (1-3 points – not passed, 4-6 points- okay and etc.), then this data is stored for future analysis
Please let me know if you understand the concept or i need to clarify further. If you think you can do that with other solution (without WordPress, with another WP plugin) please also let me know, the customer is open for new ideas.
The estimated TAT they need is 1 month
WARNING – please send you offer only if you are sure you can do the task. I am going to leave a negative feedback to anybody who accepts the project but is not able to complete it. You can ask me any kind of questions in case it is not clear.
Posted On: February 22, 2022 16:07 UTC
Category: Full Stack Development
Skills:MySQL, WordPress, PHP
click to apply