Aperian Global is designing a WordPress site for use as a navigable CMS and file library. Aperian Global’s customers are employees of large organizations working to foster a more inclusive and productive workplace. We’re trying to provide an easy-to-navigate and filter collection of assets they can use for their own initiatives.
We’ve built a prototype site using the Genesis Block Theme but we’re hoping to get some assistance further customizing the design of three key pages: home, search results and the file detail page.
We’re looking for someone with comfortable customizing the WordPress CMS, managing common plugins, and with a working knowledge of how/where to add custom CSS as needed to achieve the goals below.
The site is uncomplicated. The home page consists of:
• Search bar
• Left-nav with radio button filters
• Content library of PDFs, embedded videos, PPT files, etc.
We’re looking to:
• Remove next/previous navigation from Asset Detail page
• Adjust column width on Search Results display
• On Search Results page, move radio button filters to left nav (as on Home page)
• Include Sort By functions on Search Results page
• Add a carousel at the top of the Home page
• Add accordion hide/reveal to the left nav categories
The site uses a custom "Post Type" we call "Asset," designed using the "CPT UI" plugin. Attached are some wireframe mockups of what we’re trying to accomplish.
We’re trying to reach our version 1 shareable version of the site within a month (i.e. by mid-May). If we’ve left out any key details in the job description, please don’t hesitate to ask us for clarification.
Posted On: April 19, 2022 19:55 UTC
Category: CMS Development
Skills:WordPress, Web Design, CSS, Website Customization
Country: United States
click to apply