We are looking for a full-stack WordPress Developer with a minimum of 5+ years of experience who can work with our team to improve our website.
We hired an agency to redesign and redevelop our website and it will be launching in the next couple of weeks. We started user testing and have a list of issues to fix. We will continue to do user testing as we make improvements to the website. Most issues relate to the overall user experience of the website and additional features we would like to add.
You should be comfortable having a lot of Skype calls as most of the work will involve high-level discussions over Skype regarding trade-offs of priorities.
Here is a link to our website — (link removed)/ (Currently in development)
–Convert Figma designs to pixel perfect WordPress pages
–Implement new improvements based on live user testing results
–Optimize site performance
–Implement on-site technical SEO changes
–Develop a lean (simple) marketplace for buyers and sellers
–Improve site search
You will be working directly with me (owner), UI/UX designer, and QA.
– WORDPRESS: Full-stack (theme design and development, plugin development).
– SOFTWARE: Google Docs, Skype, Figma, Trello (Trello experience is optional).
– PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: PHP, Java Script, CSS, HTML, Database (MySQL).
– SKYPE & AVAILABILITY: Must be able to have regular Skype audio calls (audio only).
– AVAILABILITY: We are looking for contractors that are regularly available, are online a lot and that quickly respond to Skype and email messages, and that do not require a scheduled time to talk.
– FULL-TIME FREELANCERS ONLY: Please only apply if you are a full-time freelancer and are regularly only and accessible.
– RATE: We are looking for someone long-term. Please apply at a rate you are willing to commit to for at least one year with no more than a 20% rate increase in the first year and 10% per year thereafter.
Posted On: April 17, 2022 10:01 UTC
Category: CMS Development
Skills:WordPress, Web Development
Country: United States
click to apply