Looking for an experienced and expert WordPress GeneratePress Pro developer to help finish the final stage of our completed website build.
Our IT Web contact (Weebly Expert) has limited WordPress development skillset but sufficient web design knowledge to complete our website, including SEO. We need validation checks on next steps due to our Website Launch date being on Monday 1st May 2022.
You will be working with the CEO/Founder of a management consultancy firm based in Sydney NSW (Australia) and also an external IT contact.
We have already engaged a Managed Services provider for website hosting, backup, C-Panel, domain name, domain name registration, SSL certificate and maintenance agreement. We have also onboarded a Marketing contact and Graphic Design contact that assists with our company branding.
THIS IS A ONE-OFF PROJECT (ONLY!) & NO UPSELLING OF ANY ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS PLEASE!
We simply just need WordPress expertise to complete this final phase. Based on completion of this website project, if your work has a "WOW" factor and you provide us with a great customer experience, then we will use the nominated person (contractor) for any future WP work aligned to our website.
What needs to completed for this contract:
– May require some minimal custom coding (BUT we want clean codes, indented, easy to read and including Comments, just in the event our next Developer will need to easily understand)
– Sticky Header Menu (Logo + CTA Button ONLY!) on Main Landing Page + across all pages, as the Custom Footer has the normal Menu layout feature
– Corporate Style Guide (Adobe Font – Hero New + 3 colours) is available
– Custom Typography and Colours required
– Minor formatting and graphic design elements across entire site (layout, margins, padding, spacers, sections/separators, transitions, font sizing, image/content alignment) for PC, Tablet and Mobile
– Custom Footer has a Call To Action (CTA) section [placeholder] for online guest to subscribe to our mailing list BUT design work required
– HubSpot is our CRM and information from all Contact Forms to feed into CRM + separate [email protected]… email address
– WordPress Plugins required (and identified) but validate any additional (?) to this list
* Askimet Spam Protection, Smush, Wordfence Security, WP Fastest Cache, WP LinkedIn Auto Publish
– Testing QA required (PC, Tablet, Mobile)
Skills and Qualifications:
– Expert background in website builds, WordPress Development and Plugins
– Expert knowledge of WordPress GeneratePress Pro, GenerateBlocks Theme (VERY IMPORTANT)
– Must agree and commit to deadline or earlier
– EXCELLENT ENGLISH (FLUENT)
– Ability to communicate/talk effectively through MS Teams meetings
Interested? We have obtained information (from IT/Web contacts) on the estimated time (hours) and rate (p/h) to complete our project.
Still interested? We’ll shortlist candidates on Thursday 21st April 2022, then arrange interviews (via MS Teams) and finally select the nominated candidate.
Are you really still interested? We need this work to commence within the next 2 days (by Friday 22nd April 2022) and MUST be completed by the agreed deadline.
Please send an application including the following information:
* Quotation for Job (Hours + Rate p/h)
* A short resume covering your previous work experience related to this project
* Details of your experience with WordPress + GeneratePress Pro
* Do you have your own website? Please include the web-link, include references and any examples of your previous website builds
* Describe your approach to testing and improving QA, prior to handover to your client
Feel free to ask any additional questions and we will respond asap. The above Job Post is quite detailed. Good luck with your submission!
Posted On: April 20, 2022 15:02 UTC
Category: CMS Development
Skills:WordPress, WordPress Development, WordPress Plugin, Web Development, Website Customization, Web Design, CSS, CSS 3, PHP, HTML, HTML5, Graphic Design
click to apply