Looking for a part-time Web Designer to join our team to help us design across Webflow projects. This role has the potential to go full-time.
We’re looking for somebody who can wear multiple hats in design including UX/UI, web design, illustrations, social media visuals, and have a say in a number of areas on the design.
Because the role goes beyond just design and touches all areas of creative, strong English skills are required.
1. This role requires a lot of thinking on the fly and learning on the fly. You must be fine with a fast-paced learning environment. Don’t say "I don’t know". Say "I’ll figure it out”
2. We don’t care about your schooling. We also don’t care about your experience. If you love design, and you’re creative, work hard, and learn quickly, that is all we care about.
3. Great English is a must.
4. Attention to detail is a must.
5. You must be hyper-organized. You need to keep track of a lot of things and not let anything drop.
– Utilize design language and visual identities to design high-fidelity mockups using Figma
– Creating clear structure in mockup architecture to allow for easy translation in Webflow (i.e. identifying sections, containers, divs, etc.)
– Implement design feedback from clients.
– Respond to design tickets for our client base, including designing new sections and graphics.
– QA designs from teammates. Identify areas for improvement to sites and test features across screen sizes.
– An exceptional attention for detail.
Hourly Range: $12.00-$40.00
Posted On: February 17, 2022 03:01 UTC
Category: Web Design
Skills:High Fidelity Design, Figma, Webflow, Prototyping, User Flow, Landing Page, Website Redesign, Icon Design, Adobe Photoshop, InVision, Balsamiq, Shopify, Web Design, Web Development, WordPress, Adobe Illustrator, Wireframing
Country: United States
click to apply