CoreIT is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Social Media Manager to join our team.
As a member of the team, you’ll be accountable for creating a social media strategy and plan that informs, inspires, and ignites passion in our audiences around the world. This role will be responsible for implementing innovative, real-time content that brings company strategy and our culture alive in a human way that all audiences can understand.
You’ll need to be comfortable and confident in leading the development, creation, and publishing of content across our brands and social media platforms to constantly engage our internal and external followers.
You’ll be responsible for ideating and planning local marketing campaigns from fun social media stunts to long-term strategic marketing plans. We’re looking for someone with a strong ambition to move things forward while being curious to uncover new high-ROI channels to engage thousands of people.
Qualifications & Experience
– 3+ years of marketing experience
– 2+ years of experience writing or editing technical marketing content.
– Experience creating strong, engaging content.
– Experience working in a startup or tech-focused environment
– A portfolio of published articles.
– Knowledge of SEO, HTML, and WordPress.
– Experience using Confluence and/or other common Wiki technologies.
– The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
– Effective communication skills.
– The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
– Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
– Work asynchronously within a small team to produce high quality documentation used by both internal and external audiences.
– Write/edit new and existing documentation for CoreIT products and features.
– Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
– Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
– Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
– Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and promote company initiatives.
– Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
– Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
– Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
– Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
Hourly Range: $5.00-$20.00
Posted On: April 21, 2022 17:05 UTC
Category: Social Media Marketing
Skills:WordPress, Social Media Content Creation, Content Writing, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Social Media Content, Marketing Strategy, Copywriting, Instagram, Blog Writing
click to apply