An educational Institute of repute is looking for an SEO specialist. The person will be responsible for both on-page and off-page SEO for our websites.
• Execute on-page optimizations
• Understand and implement technical SEO audits and changes
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Devise and execute methods to track, report, analyze and improve SEO performance
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery and optimization for new SEO keywords to use throughout the website and marketing materials
• Collaborate with the in-house marketing teams
• Serve as the key SEO expert/advocate
• 2+ years of experience working in SEO
• Good understanding of SEO best practices
• Ability to create, justify, communicate and implement SEO strategies across teams.
• Data-driven and analytical mindset
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Trends, Keyword Planner and other similar tools)
• Project management skills
• Experience with and/or understanding of other marketing channels (e.g. PPC)
• Experience working with WordPress
• Experience with technical SEO
• Excellent writing skills
Posted On: March 23, 2022 11:12 UTC
Category: Search Engine Optimization
Skills:HTML, WordPress SEO Plugins, B2C Marketing, Education, SEO Keyword Research, SEO, SEO Backlinking, SEO Audit, Organic Traffic Growth
click to apply