The ideal candidate is a freelancer looking for a remote monthly retainer work in the biggest e-commerce marketplace for motorsport and car enthusiasts. (www.thegpbox.com)
We are an exciting growing start-up that needs an extra pair of hands and we are looking for a monthly flat fee retainer to bring someone in and get stuck in the team but with the freedom of freelancing.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, metadata optimization, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Ideal (not necessary) if:
– You speak native/very fluent English.
– You have worked with wordpress/woocommerce/shopify/etsy before.
– You have experience using ahrefs, moz or similar.
The main tasks are managing some of the SEO operations of a 2 sided marketplace:
– Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
– Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
– Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
– Research search engine optimization recommendations
– Research and analyze competitor advertising links
– Develop and implement link building strategy
– Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
– Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Hourly Range: $3.00-$14.00
Posted On: February 16, 2022 08:04 UTC
Category: Search Engine Optimization
Skills:Technical SEO, On-Page SEO, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Off-Page SEO, eCommerce, Business with 1-9 Employees, SEO, SEO Keyword Research, SEO Backlinking, Organic Traffic Growth, Google Analytics
Country: United Kingdom
click to apply