We are an online B2B retailer with domains in Australia, New Zealand and are soon to be launching in the USA. We sell industrial data capture and printing goods to a range of industry verticals.
I am the in-house digital marketing manager which includes the SEO for the stores.
Current tools/methods we are using:
– WordPress/Woocommerce/Elementor as our website platform
– Ubersuggest for keyword research
– TrueRanker for keyword tracking
– Screaming Frog for site audits (although we probably don’t use this as much as we should)
– Surfer SEO for content creation guidance
– Jasper AI for a writing tool
– Hreflang tags to manage duplicate content for our various regions
– I am looking for someone to review our SEO strategy to make sure we are doing all we can, and layout a plan for us to execute to increase our rankings and organic traffic. We expect this to be an initial consulting arrangement with ongoing sporadic engagements.
– We need expert experience in eCommerce SEO.
– The SEO expert should have excellent English as Zoom meetings are required for a deep dive into our stores and SEO strategy and ongoing communication.
– I work on USA time zone so that would be a preference if possible.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you!
Hourly Range: $20.00-$75.00
Posted On: April 20, 2022 17:07 UTC
Category: Search Engine Optimization
Skills:eCommerce, SEO, SEO Backlinking, Organic Traffic Growth
click to apply