We need a WordPress Developer with extensive experience in the customization of themes and plugins. We are looking for someone with knowledge in front-end development, and the ability to convert comprehensive PSD or Figma designs into responsive and well-optimized sites by customizing themes and plugins as needed.
The job entails 80% new website builds and 20% maintenance or debugging.
What we offer: We are committed to providing 2-3 hours of consistent work. We are flexible with your work schedule as long as you are committed to meeting deadlines.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in web development
– Must have consistent availability and be an independent freelancer (not associated with an agency). We are NOT looking for people who already have full-time jobs.
– Must have a portfolio that showcases thorough customization of themes and plugins, with advanced layouts that translate well into responsive experiences.
– High-attention to detail – we create comprehensive designs and expect them to be translated as closely as possible
Technical knowledge requirements:
– Experience developing responsive design websites
– Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
– Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
– Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of WordPress
Posted On: March 09, 2022 16:08 UTC
Category: CMS Development
click to apply