A good Content Creator should be capable of handling a wide range of obligations connected to the success of the company and its clients.
Their major responsibility is to ensure that a company’s clients are satisfied, and some of their day-to-day duties include:
– Brand Management to ensure that all graphic files are properly organized.
– Create and maintain graphic design for social posts, as well as cultivate fresh ideas depending on the client’s target demographic.
– Use our platform to schedule posts ahead of time and create content for future posts, which you can then manage properly.
– Keep track of the social media publishing calendar
– Collaborating with the internal team to ensure that all customer requirements are addressed.
– Resolving customer needs and keeping track of all processes related to the client’s wishes
– If you can create a Landing page using Word Press is a Big Plus!
If you believe, you have these qualities or strengths and if you have the skill to Commercialize your strength. We would love to talk to you!
We believe; the most important strength in business is listening. You have to understand how to uncover the prospect/client’s underlying motivation & drivers by really listening not only to what they are saying but being aware of what remains unsaid and unexpressed…
This helps with engagement, building trust, and advocacy, and this helps us build strong relationships.
Reply this with your favorite color, so I will know you read my entire job post carefully then only I will answer. We are interested to talk about if you can handle your role seriously.
Hourly Range: $5.00-$15.00
Posted On: April 21, 2022 11:06 UTC
Category: Graphic Design
Skills:Infographic, Landing Page, Social Media Imagery, Social Media Marketing, Content Strategy, WordPress, Social Media Content
Country: United States
click to apply