1. PHP Developer will be responsible for creating and implementing an array of Web- based products.
Experience in PHP and any of its framework (Laravel9+ is preferred) and CodeIgniter
3. To handle the effective, scalable code to connect with different web applications.
4. To work with server-side and backend components of web applications, ensuring that the application works across browsers.
5. Development of PHP based web applications.
6. Must have experience on Laravel framework
7. Writing of fully optimized code for optimum performance and efficiency of the website.
8. Adhere to the process and coding standards and guidelines.
9. Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
11. Should be very strong in Object-Oriented programming and design patterns.
12. Writing MySQL queries
13. Designing user interactions on web pages
14. Developing back end website applications
15. Creating servers and databases for functionality
16. Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
17. Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
18. Exposure to any js framework (Node, React, Angular, Nuxt/VueJs)
19. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
20. Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
21. Developing front end website architecture.
22. Constructive feedback to a project from conception to finished product
23. Designing and developing APIs
24. Good problem-solving skills
25. Expertise in GIT & knowledge of CI/CD
Posted On: March 23, 2022 08:59 UTC
Category: Full Stack Development
click to apply