Specifically I am be looking for a project that is:
– built cleanly and efficiently with React.js, Next.js, Prettier, Eslint with latest coding patterns (i.e functional components, reusable code etc)
– for CSS I personally use Styled Components and Ant Design component library but if you use something else, this should work too!
– We will deploy to prod using Next.js’s vercel
UI/Design Specifics of the project:
1. Initially, I will need 1 landing page built. For landing page, I personally like the layout of this website: https://collective.proof.xyz/ . If we like working together, then I can ask you to build additional web pages for my websites.
2. The color scheme, I personally like from this website: https://www.heroku.com/
3. Landing page will have 10-15 components with a navbar. Basically my current website is https://www.artlylabs.com/ (built using squarespace) and I want to rebuild it using react/next.js . I will add a few more components than currently on artlylabs but as you can see, there is no complex state mananagement. It’s going to be a simple SSR react app on next.js.
I am a software engineer with 6 years of experience. I just don’t have the time to code a front-end for one of my latest projects so I am looking for some help! I will be checking your code so if it’s messy or not reusable, then w are not a good fit.
Can you show me some of your sample work on GitHub? Specifically
Posted On: February 15, 2022 23:10 UTC
Category: Front-End Development
Country: United States
click to apply