Update/ building landing pages that sell professional coaching, speaking, programs, events for owner’s multiple companies. Oversee the functionality of multiple websites under the owner’s brand, evaluate and manage website performance, facilitate hosting and server management, and develop, maintain and update website content.
We are looking to hire a website manager with a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills are required.
Website Manager Responsibilities:
– Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the organization’s website.
– Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
– Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
– Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
– Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
– Create appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy.
– Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
– Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
– Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
– Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
– Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
– Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
Hourly Range: $15.00-$20.00
Posted On: February 18, 2022 18:04 UTC
Category: Web Design
Skills:WordPress, Web Development, Web Design, SEO, HTML, Graphic Design, Copywriting, Sales Copywriting, Landing Page, Style Guide
Country: United States
click to apply