The Implementers are primarily responsible for providing coding and design support to the website production team. The incumbent will understand what constitutes clean website design, have a good eye for big and small details alike, and successfully balance multiple tasks with different deadlines and priority levels. Finally, Implementers must familiarize themselves with various brand guidelines and produce materials consistent with each brand’s individual identity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create various digital materials and build websites/landing pages to both client and system specifications
• Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
• Follow or establish brand guidelines as needed
• Prioritize and manage multiple tasks at any given time
• Perform retouching and manipulation of images
• Assist the support team with customer requests as needed
• Work with a wide range of media and utilize design software
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• 2 or 4-year degree in Graphic/Web Design, Web Programming, Internet Marketing, etc. (or equivalent experience)
• 1-3 years of related work experience
• Previous project management experience with English-speaking customers a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Understanding of what constitutes clean design.
• Understanding of responsive website coding (HTML/CSS knowledge a plus)
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with a strong eye for detail
• Excellent written communication skills (English; verbal communications skills a plus)
• Self-sufficient and excels at both time-management and task prioritization in order to meet strict deadlines
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly and accurately.
• Continuously takes initiative to improve knowledge/skills and make processes more efficient.
• Ability to learn new software and processes quickly.
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including a knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe CC products.
• Prior experience with Salesforce a plus
Please note, candidates must be willing to work in the EST time zone (New York)
Hourly Range: $5.00-$10.00
Posted On: March 11, 2022 17:07 UTC
Category: Web Design
Skills:Mockup, Website, Data Entry, Virtual Assistant, HTML, CSS, Web Design
click to apply