Greatnonprofits.org, a San Francisco based non-profit organization, is looking for versatile graphic and web designer.
– Work with marketing and product teams on mobile web and desktop UI/UX for 3 different projects, each with their own look and feel.
– Build wireframes and designs for new websites and landing pages
– Regularly design marketing collateral – Powerpoint presentations, icons, infographics, email newsletters, social media posts, business cards
– Prepare high fidelity mockups
– Create style guides
– Attend 2x/week marketing and product Google Hangout meetings.
– Minimum 2 years of Graphic Design, UI and visual design experience in web and mobile applications
– Fluency in Photoshop or other visual design tools (e.g. Sketch)
– Experience in designing for responsive websites using mobile first approach
– Able to communicate design ideas to the development and product management teams
– Attentive to details
– You are passionate about web and knowledgeable about latest trends
Your portfolio demonstrating UI and visual design across mobile and desktop products is required for consideration.
You should be available on weekdays (some overlap with 9 am – 3 pm PDT)
Hourly Range: $12.00-$25.00
Posted On: April 19, 2022 19:52 UTC
Category: Web Design
Skills:Figma, Web Design, Microsoft PowerPoint, User Interface Design, Graphic Design, Adobe Illustrator, Logo Design, Adobe Photoshop, Illustration, WordPress
Country: United States
click to apply