Here is a Video of the problem –
We don’t know where our leads are coming from and we are not seeing clearly all the conversions and their origin.
This is mainly for adding the tags properly on my site – I have them – but they are not giving me precise conversion information
1. Adding in the tags to the website CORRECTLY – this means knowing how we run our business and getting the correct "value" for the conversion
2. also checking that when clients click on an ad and call that A. they are shown on the conversion tracker when they press "click to call"
3. adding the code into the wordpress files/code
4. making sure that the customer is only counted as 1 conversion even if they fill out the contacts form on the web page.
Is that something you can do?
I am Google Ads certified (from an online course so have a lot of holes)
I have good knowledge of the basics but sometimes I need help.
Looking for a person that can help me with the more advanced questions.
These are the things I need to track
1. the contact form www.supersteph.com/contact
2. the side bar quick contact form (found on every page)
3. any phone calls from the website that have come through adwords itself
4. any phone calls from google organics
5. any phone calls where they have just seen the number in google search … please have a look at the two screenshots below
After dozens of freelancers contacting me by my personal skype I am requesting …
DO NOT CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL OR SKYPE – JUST UPWORK –
I WILL NOT BE WORKING WITH ANYONE THAT CONTACTS ME OUTSIDE OF UPWORK as I am getting inundated with messages.
Posted On: April 01, 2022 02:09 UTC
Category: Search Engine Marketing
Skills:Google Tag Manager, WordPress, Campaign Reporting, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Tag Manager Setup, Google AdWords, Analytics
click to apply