Who Are We Looking For?
If you have a strong technical mindset, enjoy a challenge and are highly self-motivated, this is the role for you.
We are seeking a Web Developer with a passion for creating fresh and exciting websites, the ability to tackle problems head-on, and a willingness to learn.
As a part of our Web Care Team, you’ll become an asset in creating incredible digital experiences for industries across Australia. From small businesses to multi-million dollar companies, each day you’ll represent a multitude of businesses and create an impact in the digital space for companies nation-wide and beyond.
As part of your day-to-day routine, you will collaborate with Project Managers, Graphic Designers, and other members of the Marketing Sweet team to deliver the ultimate customer service experience. You’ll meet and develop relationships with our family of clients from diverse industries and professions and make your mark on various digital marketing projects.
We are committed to delivering the ultimate experience for our clients, and our reviews speak for themselves. We have over 300+ five-star reviews across Google and Facebook combined!
Our staff culture is backed by our incredible director, Corie Dawson, who is dedicated to a hands-on approach at developing your career pathway and believes ‘attitude over experience, every time’.
You can learn more about Corie by reading his interview below on our website.
We are proud to have a close-knit family bond within our staff at Marketing Sweet and value a strong company culture, so you can look forward to a fun, collaborative team environment.
• Collaborating with Project Managers and Designers to create exciting new designs for websites for various industries
• Implementing your knowledge and expertise to align with detailed project briefs
• Creating or updating WordPress websites, ranging from information-based websites to eCommerce
• Connecting with clients to get to know, understand and collaboratively develop their online presences
This role is right for you if:
• You are able to work independently, and in a team
• You are a strong problem solver
• You are a confident communicator
• You have a high attention to detail
• You are willing to learn, and a fast learning
• You are loyal, reliable and trustworthy
• You are proactive and driven, in work and life
Additional consideration will be given to candidates with:
• Experience with WordPress & WooCommerce
• Knowledge of the various components of an e-commerce website, including; payment gateways, shipping, CSV product lists, hooks/filters etc.
• Experience with Elementor, WPBakery & Divi page builders
• Have experience and/or knowledge of SEO
• Have experience with Figma and the Adobe Suite
• Have experience or knowledge of Google Analytics
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the influx of applicants, please do not call but feel free to email any queries you may have to email@example.com.
Hourly Range: $6.00-$7.00
Posted On: February 17, 2022 03:06 UTC
Category: Full Stack Development
click to apply