We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help us elevate that work as our full-time, in-house copywriter. As a member of the creative team, our copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including blogs, web, sales landing pages, video, and social media), working closely with the marketing team to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. The most successful copywriter will be a quick learner with a versatile writing style, who can write sales copies and landing page copies.
Objectives of this Role
– Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
– Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by our target audience
– Write clear, creative and attractive copies.
– Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
– Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned tasks
– Write original copy and edit content for a range of sales funnels, landing pages, and emails materials
– Present copy concepts and final deliverables to the team on time
– Revise copy based on Team lead feedback
– Interpret written content to understand project requirements.
– Social media or content marketing experience a plus
– Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
– Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
– A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
Hourly Range: $3.00-$4.00
Posted On: February 16, 2022 21:06 UTC
Country: United States
click to apply