I want to build a website which shows upcoming flights on a home page, where users can click on a flight to learn more and interact more with it.
a table on homepage shows all upcoming flights. columns contain details.
Flights are organized in rows, and have a countdown to take off date.
includes user login functionality.
user can create a new flight by entering data, it will appear in the homepage table.
More functionalities will be described later.
A) In order to apply please start your post by the following words: Lunar Direct.
B) Add you CV
C) To help me me see if we are on the same wavelength, answer the following series of questions:
1. 1, 2, 2, 4, 8, 32, 256, …
1. What website would you compare the idea too?
2. What would you put in the columns of the main table on the homepage?
2.a) what would you name the main table in your code.
3. when I say dynamic, its because I want timers to countdown till take off, how would you implement that?
4. check this wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_the_Moon
5. name a few private companies flying to the moon soon.
6. what CMS would you use?
7. Bonus: name a Japanese company’s lunar rover.
Posted On: April 17, 2022 00:10 UTC
Category: Full Stack Development
Skills:eCommerce, Web Design, Web Development, WordPress, Travel, Communications
click to apply