Full Time Position
We are looking for a savvy, creative, and performance driven content marketing specialist to guide and develop the content creation process and associated deliverables for our Strike Visuals brand. As a part of our marketing team, you will be expected to inform and define content strategies for different platforms (web, social, email, video, etc.) and audiences (consumer and B2B), and manage the content creation and publishing process.
The ideal candidate is a talented creator and storyteller with a strong attention to detail and timeline management. Adept at using insights (data & research) and monitoring metrics to guide the content creation and performance process, this team member will also bring an excellent knowledge of consumer and content trends to inform and execute on content deliverables.
Objectives & Responsibilities of this Role
• Support Marketing team in the ideation, design and delivery of content goals
• Research content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant to the Strike brand, our industry and engaging to target consumers
• Create engaging and data driven content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media
• Proofreading and editing content before publishing
• Ensure that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively and consistently implemented across all platforms
• Manage content calendars and multiple deliverables, ensuring that the content remains consistent (brand message, voice, tone, etc) across all platforms
• Coordinate with internal & external teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments
• Track consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations that inform and reinforce strategy, approach, intent, and results of content
• Stay up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology
Skills and Qualifications
• University Certificate or equivalent in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar
• A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar
• A portfolio of published work (blogs, website, email, posts, videos, etc.)
• Direct experience with content management systems (ie, WordPress), email platforms (ie, MailChimp), and social platforms (FB, LI, IG, YT, TW)
• Solid working knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Premiere, Photoshop, and Lightroom
• Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite
• Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media
• Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and an up-to-date understanding of popular content strategies and implementation approaches
English – perfect written and verbal English.
Long Term – This is not a "project". We are looking for a long term employee to work with us and grow with us. This is a full time job.
Pay – USD 4 / hour
Time – 40 hours per week. Work during USA daytime hours. Paid weekly.
Location – Looking for employees from the Philippines.
Please only apply for the job if all of the above are a good fit for you.
Our company is 8 years in business and growing fast. We need very good, reliable, people to help us grow and grow with us.
Hourly Range: $4.00
Posted On: April 19, 2022 02:00 UTC
Category: Content Strategy
Skills:English, Content Writing, Marketing Strategy, Content Marketing, SEO
Country: United States
click to apply