Looking for an experienced content creator / social media manager for ongoing regular work. You will be working with me to schedule video posts from my podcast show. Episodes are being released weekly. With each release I will need a range of short teaser videos (in the form of reels) to be released onto Instagram & FB.
You will also need to:
– create & schedule carousel style posts from blog articles I have written
– Design & schedule posts from our company’s Google Reviews
– Help grow our company’s account on Instagram
– Curate and Schedule Product posts
You will be working across 2 accounts – my personal brand account & my company’s account (a holistic health ecommerce site).
There is room for this role to grow. I will be looking for blog post designs, email designs, and to design nice looking downloadable health protocols that I have written.
– Experienced in using Canva
– Proficient at using Facebook MetaBusiness Suite for scheduling
– Experience with WordPress Elementor
– Experience with hashtag research
– ClickUp (desirable)
– Experience working with health and wellness brands / industry (desirable)
To be a best fit for this project you need:
– Ability to communicate clearly
– Dedication to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
– Have a passion for health and wellness
– Attention to details
– Fluent in English
If you are interested in this project, please reply with your prior experience.
Hourly Range: $6.00-$10.00
Posted On: April 20, 2022 12:05 UTC
Category: Social Media Marketing
Skills:Social Media Management, Canva, WordPress, Content Creation, Copywriting
click to apply