The website is a platform on which you can buy services offered by third-party users in the educational field. There are two types of users: the ones that offer the service ( delivered on defined dates/times and with a fixed number of participants) and those who buy the services.
The website includes :
– About page –
– Services page – List/grid view with applicable filters
– Single service page – Containing all the information about the service and the possibility to book the service
– Contact page – Could be also a pop up to leave messages/questions
Basic requirements of the website:
– Creation of different type of user accounts (bidder/buyer)
– Ability to filter educational experiences from the home page.
– Chat to be able to quickly contact the website administrators / services providers
– Services booking/payment system _ (1) In a first phase (users are supposed to be few) the booking could be made through direct contact with the administrators. (2) Later bookings and payments will be managed directly from the platform.
– Multilingual management
– Geo-referencing of services (integration with Google Maps)
Up to now a landing page on Wix.
Posted On: February 22, 2022 22:05 UTC
Category: Web Design
Skills:PHP, WordPress, WooCommerce
click to apply