I am using WordPress for this websites. I need someone to:
1. Update current WordPress websites WordPress 5.6.2 to WordPress 5.9.2
2. Before starting the update process, back-up first.
3. You may use the “stage” site which is running on WordPress 5.6.2, upgrade this to WordPress 5.9.2, just to be safe. Website address: https://stage.tccinc.com/web/
4. Once done, report for progress review. Once approve to proceed. Then this is the only time to proceed to upgrade the “live” site upgrade. Live site address: https://tccinc.com/web/
5. I took screen shots of dashboard, for review. This document is set to “VIEW ONLY” pdf.
6. Before starting the update process of the “live site”, back-up first.
7. Identify Plug-in’s that is no longer needed (do not uninstall, to be discussed later, as another project)
8. Once the upgrade is done on the “stage” site, only then we have to apply the updating procedure to the “live” site.
10. Documentation: Write and submit the step by step update procedure and process. Submit Back-up files
I prefer to pay per project, I’m open paying hourly, but, prefer to have fixed cost. The website has a lot of plugins and features that I will require different job postings, which you can qualify. As of now I need somebody just to “safely” update WP to make this current.
In your response please reply with “I READ EVERYTHING” or I’ll assume you are spamming me.
Hourly Range: $5.00-$15.00
Posted On: April 09, 2022 08:50 UTC
Category: Full Stack Development
Skills:eCommerce, Database Design, Web Development, WordPress, CSS, WordPress Plugin
Country: United States
click to apply