Need help with developing and designing beautiful career pages, powered by WordPress and preferably using the Divi theme.
We’re a Stockholm based B2B SaaS company with a strong remote friendly culture. Currently consisting of 35 people across the globe, offering enterprise globally (with a focus in the Nordic segment) a modern and flexible ATS (Applicant Tracking System).
While our core focus and product is our ATS we also do provide our clients with custom career pages. A career page is fully branded and custom based on our client’s needs and can take many different shapes and forms. We’re now looking to add you (?) to our team who can take full ownership of these projects.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include
– Collaborating closely with our Customer Success team who in turn work directly with the client.
– Designing and developing a career pages based on content sent to you using the Divi theme and powered by WordPress.
– Updating and maintaining the career page both in terms of content but also making sure the pages stay up to date in terms of WordPress versions, plugins, themes etc.
Who are you?
– Experience with WordPress development
– An eye for web design (you might receive content consisting of loads of texts and pictures. It will be up to you to transform this content into a beautiful career page based on the clients brand guidelines.
– You are most like comfortable with HTML, CSS and perhaps even PHP
– A big bonus is if you’re experience with the Divi theme and plugins as that’s what we use today.
– Not a requirement but if you happen to speak Swedish (or any other Nordic languages) it could be of help as most career page and content are for Nordic clients.
Here are some of the career pages we’ve been involved in creating:
Hourly Range: $13.00-$30.00
Posted On: February 02, 2022 22:08 UTC
Category: CMS Development
Skills:WordPress, Divi, Website Redesign, Responsive Design, Website, Web Design, CSS, HTML, Graphic Design, PHP
click to apply