30 HOURS PER WEEK – LONG TERM
Must be available from: 6 AM to 12PM Pacific Standard Time (PST).
MUST BE RESPONSIVE AND UTILIZE MICROSOFT TEAMS – we communicate frequently throughout the day. — This is not a "project"
Who We Are:
– Women’s healthcare company focusing on concierge medicine.
You Are: Looking to be an integral part of our team, you will set your own schedule and work 30-35 hours per week (with a 3 hour overlap window with our team – 6-9AM PST). Must understand Women’s health and luxury experience.
– Understand client journey, customer experiences, familiar with Women’s health.
*Consistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
* Create websites and user interfaces, using standard HTML/CSS practices, while incorporating data from back-end databases and services
* Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and to ensure workload balance for consistent visual designs
* Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access content
***Must be able to produce an action plan and update***
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
* Meet regularly with business stakeholders and management to understand and refine business and functional requirements and determine project scopes and specifications
* Develop and maintain strategic operational systems, tools, and processes, including participation in tactical and strategic development projects
* Work quickly and carefully to complete small edits requested by customers, develop plans for completing larger projects, collaborate with colleagues, and suggest new solutions to improve existing websites
* Perform UI designs and coding, creating reusable objects and templates, wireframes for web pages and email templates; manage maintenance, updates, expansions, and scaling of each design
Perform regular file backups to local directories for recovery
Short-Term (30 days)
– Utilize a WordPress Theme to create/build out website with additions throughout. (Need to have a working site by April 11, 2022 (so we are using a WordPress theme).
– Work Independently, with a daily update meeting. (Typical meeting times are 6-9AM PST).
– Perform on-site SEO.
– Set up Google Analytics and reporting.
– Integrate with Hubspot
– Manage off-site SEO
– Work with our content writer to build out the website, customer experience, and client journey.
– Deliver weekly analytics reporting at Marketing Meeting.
– Begin Developing App
– Create Backend Portal
– Utilize Call Tracking Metrics
Hourly Range: $16.00
Posted On: April 08, 2022 17:08 UTC
Category: Web Design
Country: United States
click to apply