Webpage needed to connect to GraphQL API endpoint, query using preset query and search criteria, fetch results from graphQL endpoint and show results on that page.
1) If query returns array, then page displays a table with all entries
2) If only single record is returned, then that single record is shown in fields
3) Field labels to be calculated from GraphQL output (json format) (fields returned in output are influenced by query provided in settings page)
Settings page needed for:
1) specifying GraphQL endpoint address
2) specifying GraphQL query
3) specifying search variables
Remember, this webpage should be able to connect to any GraphQL end point, pull and display any type of data specified in query.
You can use starwars GraphQL API for testing https://studio.apollographql.com/public/star-wars-swapi/home?variant=current
Hourly Range: $10.00-$20.00
Posted On: April 13, 2022 06:01 UTC
Category: Front-End Development
Skills:Angular, API, GraphQL
Country: United States
click to apply