We are looking for a self-directed, highly skilled and experienced web developer that can take on various projects for our clients and our selves as well. We need somebody who also know how to build and publish WordPress plugins.
The first projects is in elementor theme and we have used gravity plugins.
Most of our client sites are built on WordPress with a lot of customization.
You must have following things:
– Must have an experience building custom plugins.
– Must be an experience coder that isn’t afraid to get into the code and find/fix issues.
– Must know custom theme development
– Great problem solving ability is a must.
– Experience with 3rd party software integrations is also important.
This will be a long term position.
– Building and directing the website development.
– Creating the website architecture.
– Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
– Conducting website performance tests.
– Troubleshooting various site issues.
– Monitoring the performance of the live website.
– Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
– Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, and/or choose solutions.
– Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
– Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
– Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
– Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Posted On: April 22, 2022 18:03 UTC
Category: CMS Development
Skills:API, Elementor, WordPress, PHP, Web Design
click to apply