GreenCitizen is looking for a temp part-time WordPress webmaster/web developer to maintain and upgrade our website. The candidate must have 2 to 3 years of experience in maintaining a professional website.
The WordPress Webmaster/website developers serve as the primary contact for all aspects of the GreenCitizen’s website, handling a range of responsibilities that may include web design and development, routine site and content maintenance, SEO best practices, and various updates to ensure sites align with the goals and objectives of the company.
· ·Develops, implements, and maintains e-commerce applications in collaboration with the organization’s retail operations, sales, marketing, and related departments.
· Encourages and facilitates consistent, creative, and unified web design across the organization’s web properties.
· Collects and analyzes web analytics and similar data; identifies opportunities to improve search engine optimization (SEO), time on site, web traffic, and other relevant metrics.
· Maintains and documents ownership of the company’s internet domains.
· Maintains current knowledge of best practices and emerging developments in web design, web development, and technology.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Extensive knowledge of WordPress website management, analytics, design, and SEO best practices and standards.
· Working knowledge of Shopify or the brilliant directories
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
Hourly Range: $12.00-$20.00
Posted On: April 18, 2022 21:05 UTC
Category: Web Design
Country: United States
click to apply