We’re currently a team working on a Shopify Partner Application that takes media data (TikTok videos specifically) stored on a backend server and shows that to the client on a Shopify App. The stack uses Express, React, and Node (no liquid so far). The client is able to review videos that they have been tagged in on TikTok and embed videos they like to their store. We’ve already written an application, but have a few items we need help with:
We need the following things:
1. Write code to onboard the client after they install the Shopify app based on our backend requirements.
2. Cleanup or rewrite of our current application. It’s pretty simple on the frontend, but very slow.
3. Making sure the load time is better — the app is slow.
4. Pricing for the app with different tiers.
5. Ability to tag products that exists in the client’s Shopify on a video/media object (stored in our backend). I have code written for this, but am not sure if it’s correct.
6. Construct a widget based on our backend data that can be shown in a Shopify app (not sure if you would be able to help with it — lmk)
Posted On: April 17, 2022 03:01 UTC
Category: Ecommerce Website Development
Country: United States
click to apply