We are looking for an **SEO Specialist** to assist us in planning, creating and, implementing necessary systems and strategies specifically to get to the top of Google SERP’S. This can be a lucrative long-term position for the right person. The SEO Specialist should have a good grasp of web marketing, analytics, content strategy planning, and keyword research/strategy.
Additionally, they must have verifiable references of several company websites you have taken to the top of Google for that company’s respective top search terms.
This is an **hourly** job with an ideal rate range of $7/hr.
Job Functions & Responsibilities
– Reviewing and analyzing our sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
– Preparing detailed strategy reports
– Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
– Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
– Researching topics, matching keywords, and finding affiliate opportunities
– Content planning according to SERP
– Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
– Filling websites and other content with effective keywords (On-page optimization)
– Managing the project by supervising and collaborating with the content development team
– Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid staying within search engine guidelines
– Ability to read data and understand organic traffic changes, as well as knowledge of Google’s algorithms
– Experience in white hat link building (guest posting, broken link building etc.) is a **PLUS+**
– Knowledge of WordPress Speed Optimization and Core Web Vitals is a **HUGE PLUS ++**
Qualifications & Requirements
– Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and SEO
– Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work within a team
– Familiarization with Google analytics and SEM Rush, Moz, Ahrefs, Surfer SEO Etc.
– Experience with website optimization tools
– Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
## How to Apply
This is an hourly contract but can essentially turn out into a long-term contract.
To be considered for hiring, please be sure to include #findingkeyword in your cover letter so we know you took the time to fully read the listing.
Hourly Range: $5.00-$10.00
Posted On: February 03, 2022 08:58 UTC
Category: Search Engine Optimization
Skills:SEO Strategy, SEO Performance, SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, SEO Keyword Research, SEO, On-Page SEO, Google Analytics, SEO Audit, Website Optimization
click to apply