We are a premium legal technology and services firm that automates the processing of legal documents, and consists of two B2B companies, Rapid Legal and LegalConnect.
We need a versatile designer to create infographics, social media graphics, eBooks, guides, white papers, flow diagrams, landing pages, and emails. Strong conceptual skills are a must. The ideal candidate is comfortable collaborating with marketing department team members to develop and review designs, implement feedback, and make adjustments as needed. This position requires a designer who is responsive and can provide fast turnaround as projects require.
– Graphic design for web and print. Must understand mechanical requirements for both.
– MUST submit portfolio or have one that can be viewed.
– Clear communication in English.
– Ability to work with an established brand and maintain brand style.
– Efficiently locate, edit, and select visual elements (i.e., line art, photography).
– Ability to meet deadlines.
– Good organization skills and attention to detail.
– Available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time to collaborate with team members and occasionally meet via video conference.
– Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite / Creative Cloud.
– HubSpot and WordPress experience.
– Experience working with software as a service (SaaS) company.
Hourly Range: $30.00
Posted On: February 03, 2022 02:08 UTC
Category: Graphic Design
Skills:Social Media Imagery, Landing Page, eBook, Banner Ad Design, Brochure, Website Asset, Brand Identity Design, Advertising Design, Sales & Marketing Collateral, Signage, Contemporary, Illustration, Microsoft PowerPoint, Informational Infographic, Flowchart Infographic, Timeline Infographic, List-Based Infographics, Process Infographics, Graphic Design, Web Design, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Print Design, Infographic, HTML, White Paper Design, Guidebook
Country: United States
click to apply