We’re looking to re-build our WordPress website in Jekyll.
WordPress has been a great tool for us to define the UX but our current setup is overly cumbersome and uses too many plugins for a relatively simple template site.
The site is an app review site with 6 page templates:
– App review page
– App download page
– Blog page
– Simple page (for privacy, terms, contact etc.)
– Search results page (though this is rarely used and a solution such as Google CSE would be sufficient if configured correctly)
We require the following features:
– Multi-lang (currently using WPML)
– Relational content (between app review and app download)
– Similar Posts, as both a side bar and a grid.
– We’re looking to deploy the site from Github to Heroku.
– For security reasons we want to minimise 3rd party plugins where possible.
– If a 3rd party CSS library is to be used it must be Tailwind.
– The new Jekyll site needs to have a Google PageSpeed Score of 90+ (prior to our advertising being added).
I look forward to sharing the site URL and discussing the project further with applicants.
Hourly Range: $15.00-$50.00
Posted On: March 28, 2022 05:06 UTC
Category: Front-End Development
Country: Saint Kitts and Nevis
click to apply