Looking for a front end developer that is willing to work on occasional, independent, short-term tasks. My team is developing a website that will eventually connect with a web application. For now, we are looking to create a straight-forward, functional website that is not focused on design at this stage.
Initial tasks include:
1. Creating an input form that will collect information and allow file uploads to a server (collecting information in a Google Form style form that also supports file uploads)
2. Creating a user account database (that can store information on a web host server) to allow users to login to their account after initial setup
3. Stripe Payment integration
My team is just starting out and is looking for someone to help us with these initial stages of web development. As we progress, it would be great to find a partner that can complete additional tasks but also provide insight and support in the development of a robust, powerful, and professional website and web application.
To be a best fit for this work you need:
– A willingness to complete short-term tasks at an hourly rate
– Complete tasks in a timely manner
– Answer the occasional question regarding the work
– Communicate clearly and ask questions when needed
– Be understanding of our inexperience in this field and know that we are learning as we go
Please feel free to get in touch regarding any questions you may have.
Hourly Range: $13.00-$30.00
Posted On: February 09, 2022 04:12 UTC
Category: Full Stack Development
click to apply